After years of successfully building our Learn to Golf program we would regularly get asked “what’s next?” As a result we have created our new Building Confidence in Golf Pathway. Clinics will be available in May, June. July and August and will be regularly added as demand requires. We offer both Ladies, Men and Mixed Clinics
There are a couple of important things to consider as you go along:
- It’s better to retake a clinic if you haven’t got it down then to jump ahead to the next course. It’s hard to teach the different types of shots if you don’t have the grip or swing yet. It’s hard to teach you about course management when you can’t yet hit the shots. That being said…….
- If you come out and practice in between lessons it has a huge impact on you moving your game forward. This is why we are including a membership to our Practice Facilities as well as the 10×9 hole weekday green fees. Please use them and practice so you will get better and we can move you up.
- Steps 1-2 are focused on beginning to golf and learning the fundamentals
- Step 3 can be for beginners, intermediate or advanced golfers as long as the level of the group is consistent
- Steps 4+ are focused on specific types of golf shots. More of these clinics are planned to be added in the future
We will be having a Introductory Welcome Meeting with wine and cheese on Tuesday April 28th between 6-8pm. This is meant for people who have signed up for clinics and for people who are interested in learning more about our new Pathway. This meeting will give you the opportunity to meet other participants as well as learn more about the program.
Building Confidence in the Swing
This is the start to building confidence in golf. This clinic is focused on teaching the fundamentals including grip, swing, chipping and putting. If you are brand new to the game or haven’t played in along time, this is a great way to get introduced. For more information on what’s included, dates, times and registration PLEASE CLICK HERE
Building Confidence in Making Golf Shots
With this clinic you will learn more about the different shots while reinforcing the fundamentals. These shots include Driving, Chipping, Long Shots and Putting. This clinic is perfect next step after learning the fundamentals. For more information on what’s included, dates, times and registration PLEASE CLICK HERE
Building Confidence on the Course
After you have mastered the fundamentals and the different shots it’s time to learn on the course. This clinic is considered a “playing” lesson where you will play golf holes in groups of 4. Our instructor will work with each group teaching you how to work your way through the golf course. This clinic WILL NOT work on the fundamentals so if you don’t have those down yet re-take one of the previous clinics. This clinic can be tailored to different group levels as long as the level of the people within the group is fairly consistent. For more information on what’s included, dates, times and registration PLEASE CLICK HERE
Building Confidence with your Wedges
The easiest and best way to lower your score is to improve your short game. This clinic focuses on shots from 100 yards to the green and introduces you to different wedges and when to use them. For more information on what’s included, dates, times and registration PLEASE CLICK HERE
Building Confidence with you Putter
Once you are on the green you still need to get the ball in the hole. This clinic will help you lower your score by learning how to read greens, determine putting speeds keeping your putting line consistent. For more information on what’s included, dates, times and registration PLEASE CLICK HERE